To be a true automatic stretch wrapper, a stretch wrapper must perform 4 specific functions:
- The stretch wrapper must hold the leading edge (tail) of stretch film to allow the start of the stretch wrapping cycle without the need of an operator to attach the stretch film to the load.
- The stretch wrapper must wrap the product based on the wrapping parameters that the operator has set on the stretch wrapper control panel.
- Upon completion of the stretch wrapping cycle the stretch film must be cleanly cut from the pallet load and positively secured in a clamp so that the leading edge of the stretch film is positioned so that subsequent pallets can be stretch wrapped.
- The resulting trailing edge of the stretch film (the tail) hanging from the pallet must be automatically applied to the load. Positive film tail treatment ensures that the sagging tail does not hang up or unravel during transit or at the customer’s location.
PRRA ROTARY RING AUTOMATIC STRETCH WRAPPER
The PRRA Rotary Ring Wrapper provides revolutionary film savings compared to rotary turntable and arm designs in High speed 24/7 applications..
Conceptually similar to the Muller Octopus series ring wrapper but 30% less expensive. The film carriage is supported and rotated using a 240mm diameter ring. Unlike a traditional turntable or rotary arm machine that must support hundreds of kilograms of mass just to apply the stretch film, the PRRA rotates only the carriage its self. The result is a much faster “low mass rotation system” that because of the limited stress and strain on the working components is much better suited for 24hr/7 days a week applications. Because of its ability to start and stop the cycle anywhere on the load, the Phoenix PRRA Rotary Ring Pallet Wrapper reduces stretch film cost drastically when compared to conventional rotary arm and turntable machines.
PRTA CONVEYORIZED AUTOMATIC ROTARY ARM STRETCH WRAPPER
This machine concept keeps the load to be wrapped stationary while the stretch film carriage rotates around the load to apply the stretch film. This method of applying the stretch film is designed for the following types of pallet loads:
- Extremely Heavy Pallet Loads: Where supporting the weight using a rotating table is not practical.
- Tall Pallet Loads: Where the risk of the turntable rotation destroying the load prevents using a turntable model.
- Very Light Pallet Loads: Light loads can fall apart on a rotary turntable machine whereas the rotary tower model keeps this load stationary for easier wrapping.
- Unstable Pallet Loads: Mixed product loads or loads that are naturally unstable or poorly constructed can not be rotated and thus are a perfect fit for the rotary tower style stretch wrapper.
- Washdown Environments: Unlike rotary turntable machines, there are no drives or components at floor level. The rotary tower model enables you to raise the film carriage up out of the way and proceed with wash-down without issue.
|PRTA-2100||Entry-level Model featured like our top-of-the-line model at an affordable price.|
|PRTA-2150||Our Most Popular Model. High Speeds, Reliable, and Flexible.|
|PRTA-2200||Built to last. Designed specifically for High Speed 24/7 applications.|
PCTA CONVEYORIZED AUTOMATIC ROTARY TURNTABLE STRETCH WRAPPER
The Rotary Turntable stretchwrapper systems offer a flexible and economical stretch wrapping of all pallet types. With its compactfootprint this is the series of choice in most tight fitting stretch wrapping applications. The conveyorized wrapping cycle is automated while manual intervention is limited to loading and unloading the pallets.
|PCTA-2100||This systems offer a flexible and economical stretch wrapping of all pallet types.|
|PCTA-2300||Loaded with feature, a compact footprint with blazing perfomance.|
PLPA/PHPA NON CONVEYORIZED AUTOMATIC ROTARY TURNTABLE STRETCH WRAPPER
Unlike competitive models the Phoenix PHPA is a true automatic system which includes:
- A film tail treatment system that wipes down the film against the load so it doesn’t unravel compared to many competitive models that simply allow the film to hang and drag at the end of the cycle.
- Competitve models require the forklift operator to accurately position the load just right on the table to ensure the wrapper works. The Phoenix PHPA does not have such requirements.
The operator simply places the pallet on the stretch wrapper and pulls the pull cord to initiate the automatic cycle. Available in both Low Profile (PLPA) for pallet jack and forklift loading and High Profile (PHPA) for forklift loading only. Operators do NOT need to get off the forklift to stretch wrap the pallet
|PLPA-2150||Don’t get off the forklift. Place the load on the table and pull the cord, is that easy!|
|PHPA-2150||High profile version of our automatic non conveyorized stretch wapper.|